We recommend that multiple staff and stakeholders assess the same clinical practice. This ensures that a broad range of views are included in the final group sustainability report. Each invitee can participate anonymously and will receive their own individual results. Only you will have access to the final group report.
When you choose people to invite, select people who know a lot about the practice and care about its future.
– Any email addresses you enter or invitation text you change will not be saved if you leave this page without ‘sending’ the invitations. You may always return later and invite more people.
– Deleting participants from the invitation list will remove the participant’s email from this list as well as their assessment information. Only delete a participant if you wish to remove their results.
– Invitations may be blocked by spam filters. We recommend that you notify your participants to expect an email invitation. If you experience problems with invitations not arriving, please contact us.
Each person will receive an individual email with a unique link to take the Clinical Sustainability Assessment Tool for your practice. People will not have to create an account. The link will send them directly to the CSAT for your practice.
– Give your participants a deadline to complete the CSAT
– Say who this email is from
Are you sure you want to permanently remove this person and their assessment responses from your group?
Copyright 2022, Washington University in St Louis. Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported LicenseWeb Development by BeanstalkWebSolutions.com